Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TeamCindy


On Monday I will be running the Boston marathon. I am dedicating my effort to the memory of Cindy Sherwin, a New York triathlete and runner, who died at the age of 33 from a ruptured brain aneurysm.

The Boston Marathon will be my third TeamCindy event. I finished the Arizona Ironman, raising nearly $15,000, two years ago. Then last year I raised another $3,000 at Ironman Lake Placid. This year I hope to raise $2,000 at the Boston marathon.

To support my effort and help raise funding and awareness for brain aneurysms, please visit
my webpage at TeamCindy. Any and all donations are welcome. No amount is too small or insignificant. All monies raised will go the Brain Aneurysm Foundation. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

If you want to find out more about brain aneurysms and their symptoms, please visit this page. Here you can learn more about a disorder that affects 1 in 50 people and often leads to death and disability. You will also learn that there are often warning signs that may help you prevent an acute incident.

Visit TeamCindy on Facebook.

1 comment:

Wes said...

A noble goal, Frank. Good luck in Boston!