Saturday, January 2, 2010

01022010

In case you can't figure it out, think of today's date. It is a palindrome of sorts. The next one will be 11022011. Let's see if I will remember to post on that date.

Here are some final workout results for 2009.

Monday I ran on the treadmill for 33 minutes. I ran a 5K at 9 mph, which for me is pretty decent running.
On Tuesday I rode 30 miles to the top of Redwood (Chabot entrance), and on Wednesday I rode 40, over Wildcat to Orinda, Moraga and back over Redwood Rd.
On Thursday I closed out the year with a 10.5 mile run through Shepherd Canyon. The weather was nice and I felt good afterwards.

On New Year's day I ran 40 minutes on the treadmill, running 3 miles at 9 mph. Today I rode for 1:20 on my rollers.

I haven't made any New Years resolutions yet, other than to try to do well at the Boston marathon, where I will raise funds for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation. Other than that I have no races planned. I am toying with the idea of riding the 12 (or 24?) hours of Davis, but the timing is not ideal, given the closeness to Boston, and the likelihood I will have to go to a meeting there too just a few weeks later.

My next (work related) event is the JP Morgan investor meeting in San Francisco. Hopefully that will give a read on the upcoming year.

Exercise-wise, let's just say that some ultra event is planned, but as yet undefined.

No comments: