Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

Cherry Blossoms are out in force. Springtime in Northern California! A bit colder today, overcast skies, rain is due tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Temperatures are mid-60s.

I went on a one hour ten minute run this morning. Ran up Tunnel Road, then through Sibley park the long way to the backside. There I picked up the trail to Fish Ranch and continued on home. A great run, although I did feel a bit tired.

This afternoon, I went on a 1.25 mile swim. It is the longest I have swum non-stop freestyle after a morning run. Earlier on, I could only muster 0.5 to 0.75 mile at the most before cramps would stop me. I had a cramp in my foot after the swim, but it did not interfere with my swim proper. More evidence the long swims are working, I think.

No comments: